DEVELOPING LEADERS WITH STRATEGIC & GROWTH MINDSET, AN ESSENTIAL SKILL!
ALLOW YOUR LEADERS TO THINK STRATEGICALLY AND NAVIGATE THE UNKNOWN EFFECTIVELY. THE ABILITY TO ANTICIPATE, CHALLENGE, INTERPRET, DECIDE, ALIGN AND LEARN
Our 12-week Strategic and Growth mindset program brings greater leadership skills in today’s fast-paced changing environment, the unpredictable environment.
√ Attributes of a strategic thinker, developing mindset from a fixed to a growth mindset.
√ Gaining a working understanding of strategy and tactics/operations
√Develop a team(s) that has the ability to proactively create and achieve a vision for the future.
Professional development Today’s Changing Business
that delivers real Environment Demands a Strategic
business results. mindset in your day-to-day activity and be able to align with corporate goals
Book an information session with us to understand how we can partner with you and support your team(s) in achieving their individual goals while staying focused on supporting business growth. After all, it is critical to continuously develop the upcoming workforce talent and successors in learning the balance of strategic mindset while continue to run the daily operational/tactful responsibilities.
The Program Flow
1. Attributes of Strategic Thinkers – Clear understanding of strategy and tactics/operations, Attributes of a strategic thinker, self assessment of a strategic thinker.
2. Ideal Organizational Culture – Assess your organization’s culture, and organizational environment supporting strategic thinking, how can organization help or hinder your intention to think more strategically, How should the ideal culture for team strategic thinking be like and what do you need to do to get there?
3. Ownership of Strategy – Balancing expectations with permission to think and act strategically, organizational knowledge and action learning as useful techniques for getting involved, Visual thinking tools to help you ask the right questions.
4. Strategic/Operational Framework – Key elements of a framework that you can use to ensure you become aware of all of the elements of your organizational strategy, How operations are connected to strategy, how individuals are part of the operations.
5. Concerns, Closing & Negotiation – Prevent Lost Sales, Understand Conditions vs. Concerns, Identify Conditions and Concerns, Handling Concerns, Negotiating to “Win-Win”, Key Negotiating Strategies, The Dynamics of Closing, and Learning Lessons from Lost Sales,
6. Grow your Business – Understanding Lifetime Value of Customer, Client On-boarding, Building Remarkable Relationships, Getting Useful Feedback, Healing Client Relationships: Identifying ‘Coffee Stains’, Removing ‘Coffee Stains’, and Dealing with Difﬁcult Customers.
7. Inside Sales – Skills, Concerns & Conﬂict – Inside Sales-14 Core Skills, Process Inbound, Outbound, Time Management, Personality Styles, Identifying and Dealing with Concerns, and Conﬂict IBR-Interest Based Relational Approach.
8. Inside Sales- Exceed Customer Expectations – Review of Previous Week, Dealing with Difﬁcult Customers, Exceeding Customer Expectations, and Sales Leadership.
9. Account Penetration – Increase Customer Retention, Terriﬁc Testimonials, Remarkable Referrals, Penetration into your Accounts, and Outstanding On-line Reviews.
10. Debrief and Results Celebration
Schedule a discovery call now 647-980-3124 so your leaders are prepared for the future.