TOUGH TIMES DEMAND ELITE SALESPEOPLE!
GIVE YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVES THE CONFIDENCE, TOOLS,
AND SKILLS NEEDED TO DELIVER EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS EVEN IN TOUGH TIMES
Our 10-week sales program develops relevant sales skills, processes, and shares best practices to help your sales team excel in today’s crowded and competitive environment.
√ Realign your sales team around new goals and processes.
√ Bring back the fun in their role and help them develop as sales leaders who sell effectively.
Book an information session with us to understand how we can partner with you and support your sales team in achieving their sales goals while staying focused on customer retention. After all, it is the minute details and fine-tuning of sales strategies and staying laser-focused on the daily action plans that takes them from good to great!
The Program Flow
1. Prepare for Success – Create your ‘Master Action Plan’, sell with a ‘Noble Purpose’, Develop your ‘Sales Mission’, Set SMART Goals, create a ’70 Minute Hour’, Determine your MVP activities, reduce time wasters, and deal with procrastination.
2. Know your Prospect – Review CRM systems, prospects – source, research & prioritize, identify the decision maker, communicate value, the “I Don’t Care” game, F.A.B. statement, and develop a “General Beneﬁt Statement”
3. Craft a Powerful Campaign – Understand the “New” Sales funnel, generational relationships, create an effective voicemail & email, capitalize on social media, your “Elevator Pitch”, and rule of 45 for follow-up.
4. Getting the Relationship Started – Complete your opening statement, partner with the gatekeeper, make a great first impression, avoid taking NO from those who can’t say YES, transition with bridging statements, execute closed and open-ended questions, determine a buyer’s level of interest, and verbal and non-verbal buying sign.
5. Concerns, Closing & Negotiation – Prevent lost sales, understand Conditions vs. Concerns, identify conditions and concerns, handling concerns, negotiating to “Win-Win”, key negotiating strategies, the dynamics of closing, and learning lessons from lost sales.
6. Grow your Business – Understanding Lifetime Value of customer, client on-boarding, building remarkable relationships, getting useful feedback, healing client relationships: identifying ‘Coffee Stains’, removing ‘Coffee Stains’, and dealing with difﬁcult customers.
7. Inside Sales – Skills, Concerns & Conﬂict – Inside Sales-14 core skills, process inbound, outbound, time management, personality styles, identifying and dealing with concerns, and Conﬂict IBR-Interest Based Relational approach.
8. Inside Sales- Exceed Customer Expectations – Review of previous week, dealing with difﬁcult customers, exceeding customer expectations, and sales leadership.
9. Account Penetration – Increase customer retention, terriﬁc testimonials, remarkable referrals, penetration into your accounts, and outstanding on-line reviews.
10. Debrief and Results Celebration
Schedule a discovery call now 647-980-3124 so your leaders are prepared for the future.